Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tim Holtz and Sizzix Edge Dies

     This is a really quick and easy book I made as a demo for my Local Scrap Book Store.  I also done a larger one to teach in a class.  I used a medium weight chip board and painted it with H2O's.   I love the way they shine.                                             


Sorry these looked so much better on the camera.  
I used 3 of the dies and I cut the boards after I got the edges done.  I did this so I could match them up the way I wanted them to look.


Here is a closer look at the front.  You can see how I layered them.

Sorry I only managed to get one of the inside pages.

I hope to get some better pics of these next time I am at the store.  All the paper was by Tim Holtz as well as on the front were his Fragment pieces.  All the paint was H2O's and I always use 3 in 1 glue or glossy accents.  I think every one has their own favorite glue let me know what yours is. 

Thanks for viewing

No comments: