Sunday, May 27, 2012

Take Two


Last week I done a cute little box out of Kaisercraft paper.  This week I done the same box but with Graphic 45 paper and a Tim Holtz Die.  I love the look of the Bag, Caddy by sizzix and they seem to be showing it alot in the last few weeks.  


As you can see I use the folding box bottom and for the back I used a Tim Holtz Edge die.  On the top I put some Metallic Rub-Ons by Craf-T Products.

I cut my paper to fit the top and back of the box and done a light sanding on it.

There are two sides to the caddy.  The stickers are from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  They are new to me and I am still learning how to make them.  

I do hope you enjoyed this remake of last weeks.  I did not cut the back from the Sizzix only the bottom part.  I used a ruler and found the measurement for the back and cut my chip board that wide and then cut it with the edge die.  By doing this you can make the center piece as tall as you want.  

Thanks for stopping in.
Denice


No comments: