Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My Little Yellow Bicycle tryout!!

     Here are a few items I made to try out for a team.  Guess I didn't make it but that is ok as it was my very first time to do something like this and thought I would share them with you.  Thanks for stopping by and looking.

     All the items were made with Little Yellow Bicycle paper and all made in two days as we were leaving and I would not be home to finish them by the dead line.

 This is a shadow box I made for my dad.  I am having a box made to put it into.  The picture is of him when he was about 6 years old in 1955 or 1956.
 This is the little banner.  I used one of the LYB flowers and cut it in half and glued it on a ribbon to make it pop out.  The brown leafs were from the Autumn Bliss line a few years ago.
 He is always telling my kids goofy stuff and at one point told my daughter "I want to be a real cowboy when I grow up".  The letters are also from the Autumn Bliss line.
This is a one page layout of Aloura and Izabella when they came to stay the night with us.

 Here they are at the park and I done this layout on one of LYBs now lines.
 I also used a Sizzix's die to make the tags.
 The names were done by putting letters down and inking over them and removing the letter.
This is a card I made out of the LYB leftovers.

     I hope you enjoyed and I will have more stuff to down load later in the week. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: